Thursday, August 8, 2013

A New Home

Hello and welcome to Rush and Doxxz's Wild Adventure.  I would like to thank you for stopping by.  First and for most, this is a simple World of Warcraft blog.  This is not a how to guide, or a look how awesome I am guide, because surely we are not.  This is basically a log of our lives within the World of Warcraft.

Who are you guys?

For some back story, Doxxz and I have raiding toons on Area 52.  Area 52 is a huge horde raiding server.  It is so huge, that you can find a pug that will clear 12/12 and maybe even 1 or 2 heroic bosses too.  The server is obviously a high pop server, and if you need anything, you are sure to find it.

You can find us at Doxxz @ Area52 and Rüsh @ Area52 ( alt code + 0252 )

So why the new home?

Well that is a tough question to answer.  It is not because I am unhappy with the way things are progressing on Area 52.  It's just the size of Area 52 can be overwhelming.  There are people who are on that server who are great, but there are a lot of people on that server who belong on a reddit forum board, if they dont already.

For the majority of my WoW career, I followed Doxxz's guild changes and server changes.  I felt that it was finally my time to make the decisions.  I found a guild on twitter that would be more than welcoming for us.  I talked with the GM a few times and now I am on that realm, with a newbie.

And without further ado, My journey starts here (without heirlooms... eek).




No comments:

Post a Comment